Patras: state of emergency in elementary school, students went to the hospital

After taking pills given to them by a classmate, students from an elementary school in Patras ended up in the hospital.

According to a complaint filed by a parent in newspaper “Peloponnis”, a first-grader, brought pills to school, which he found at home, and “treated” his friends. It turned out to be Xozal, an antihistamine that causes drowsiness. Two children who took more than one pill went to the hospital, mostly for precautionary reasons.

Undoubtedly, in every house you can find a lot of objects, products, medicines that are dangerous for children. If swallowed, the child is in many cases in danger. Parents should make it a rule – all hazardous substances should be stored out of the reach of the child! Medicines must be securely hidden in lockable cabinets. Do not leave medicines in the bag either – children love to explore their contents.

If a child has swallowed something dangerous, keep your cool so that you can help him. Call your child’s pediatrician and poison control center right away. Gather as much information as you can about the substance the child has swallowed, how much and how long it has been since ingestion. Do not attempt to induce vomiting unless otherwise instructed by your doctor. If it is a medicine, show the package to the doctor – this may be helpful in making a decision about the method of treatment.

As we reported earlier, yesterday at the Izhevsk school there was a shooting. According to the latest data from the Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation, informs RIA Novosti, 17 people died, including 11 children and six adults.



Source link