Power Problems – Where They Stay

ΔΕΔΔΗΕ reports that in 80% of power outages, problems are fixed. However, the remaining 20% ​​is quite a lot, people continue to be left without heat and light. Work to restore power supply, according to ΔΕΔΔΗΕ, continues. Repairmen are doing everything possible to quickly return people to normal living conditions. In Attica, damage was repaired […]

Two thousand is good, but a thousand is not bad either.

Against the backdrop of potential payouts for those trapped on Attiki Odos, information has emerged about support for other victims. Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Kostas A. Karamanlis informedthat he turned to TRAINOSE with a request to pay 1,000 euros to the passengers who ended up on the Athens-Thessaloniki and Thessaloniki-Athens routes yesterday. As compensation […]

Unresolved problems – could not or did not want to? The first results of yesterday’s snowfall

At first, everything looked beautiful and touching – enthusiastic children caught falling snowflakes, and adults together poured out into the streets to enjoy such a rare snowfall in Athens, despite the cold and wind. Apparently, the government in full force also went for a walk, ignoring the ominous forecasts of weather forecasters. And … walked […]

"missing" prime minister and 2,000 compensation – reaction

Both the “disappearance” of Kyriakos Mitsotakis and rumors of forthcoming compensation for drivers and passengers of cars stuck in the snow that suffered at Attiki Odos provoked a furious reaction. What was it? Criminal negligence or banal incompetence? Representatives of political parties unleashed furious anger on the prime minister and the government. SYRIZA representative Nassos […]

General holiday on Wednesday, January 26, announced by the country’s authorities

It is officially announced that tomorrow, Wednesday 26.01, Elpis is a day off due to bad weather. Endless problems and incredible difficulties in movement do not allow citizens to go to work. At an emergency briefing, Climate Change and Civil Protection Minister Christos Stylianides said that the general holiday in Attica, the Cyclades, the Dodecanese […]

Omicron "lives" on skin and plastic more than any other strain

The Omicron strain can survive longer on plastic surfaces and on human skin than previous variants of the coronavirus, according to Japanese scientists who conducted comparative laboratory experiments. Researchers led by Dr. Ryohei Hiroshe of the Department of Infectious Diseases at Kyoto Medical University, who made a preliminary publication on medRxiv, according to Reuters, found […]

High-quality journalistic work cannot be free, otherwise it becomes dependent on the authorities or the oligarchs.
Our site is solely funded by advertising money.
Please disable your ad blocker to continue reading the news.
Best regards, editors