Heating subsidy platform opens on November 7

This year’s heating oil subsidy application platform opens on Monday, November 7 on the website of the Independent Government Revenue Authority (AADE). It is expected that 1.3 million residents will benefit from the subsidy, 90% of whom will receive 800 euros, while the remaining 10% from areas that usually experience particularly severe winters (the north […]

Sale of fuel oil started on Friday at a discount

The sale of fuel oil to the public began on Friday with a surprise 6 cents per liter discount provided at the last minute by Hellenic Petroleum refineries (ELPE). The price was supposed to be 1.42 and 1.45 euros per litre, and after the discount reportedly fell below 1.40. However, fuel is clearly more expensive […]