Before Christmas, pension accruals for January 2023 will be made by the EFKA. At the same time, from 15 to 20 December, pensioners will be paid an emergency allowance in the amount of 250 euros.
In particular, the payment of pensions for January 2023 will be made from December 21 to December 23, 2022, in accordance with the relevant proposal of the e-EFKA Board of Directors.
According to the information, the schedule for the payment of basic and additional pensions:
- On Wednesday, December 21, 2022, basic and additional pensions will be paid to pensioners from the former insurance funds: ΟΑΕΕ, ΟΓΑ, ΝΑΤ, ΕΤΑΑ, ΕΤΑΤ, ΕΤΑΠ-ΜΜΕ and ΔΕΗ.
- On Thursday, December 22, 2022, basic and additional pensions will be paid to pensioners ΟΤΕ και ΔΗΜΟΣΙΟ, whose ΑΜΚΑ number ends with the numbers 1,3,5,7,9.
- On December 23, 2022, on Friday, basic and additional pensions will be paid to pensioners ικα -εταμ, τραπεζς, εντασομενα (τσεαπγσο, τσπ -ησαπ), οτε και δημκα whose number ends with 0.2,4,6,6,8.
In this case, the December pensions will be paid as follows:
- November 25, 2022, Friday, basic and additional pensions for pensioners from the former bodies of ΟΑΕΕ, ΟΓΑ, ΝΑΤ, ΕΤΑΑ, ΕΤΑΤ, ΕΤΑΠ-ΜΜΕ and ΔΕΗ.
- November 28, 2022, Monday, basic and additional pensions to pensioners from former insurance funds ικα -εταμ, τραπεζες, εντασομενα (τσεαπγσο, τσπ-tit), τε και δημοσιο, the number of αμκα whose ends-1.3,5,7, 1.3,5,7, αμκα, 1.3,5,7 9.
- On November 29, 2022, Tuesday, basic and additional pensions from former institutions ικα -εταμ, τραπεζς, εντασσομενα (τσεαπγσο, τσπ-tit), τε και δημοσιο, the number αμκα ends with 0.2,4,6,6,8.8.
From December 15 to December 20, pensioners must additionally receive an emergency lump-sum allowance in the amount of 250 euros.
In particular, emergency financial assistance is provided to those who receive during November 2022:
a) a permanent or temporary basic pension or an advance payment of a basic old-age, disability or death pension,
b) pre-retirement allowance,
c) disability benefits paid by the National Social Security Agency (eE.FKA),
d) pension payments in accordance with paragraph 3 of Article 4 of Law 4387/2016 (A΄85).
Emergency Financial Assistance is available if all of the following conditions are met:
a) Their annual individual taxable income, actual or estimated, for the tax year 2021 does not exceed EUR 9,600, and their annual taxable household income, actual or estimated, for the tax year 2021 does not exceed EUR 16,800. Taxable household income, for the purposes of this provision, is the sum of the taxable income of the debtor and his/her spouse or part of the cohabitation agreement arising from the personal income tax return for the tax year 2021, which was submitted by the time of publication of this provision of the law.
b) The total value of real estate, determined for the calculation of the Single Real Estate Tax (ΕΝΦΙΑ), in accordance with Law 4172/2013 (A΄167).
c) At the time of the entry into force of this regulation, they are tax residents of Greece according to the data kept in the register of the Independent Public Revenue Authority (Α.A.Δ.Ε.), and prior to the publication of this regulation, they submitted income tax data (declaration in 2021 tax year as Greek tax residents). In case the applicant also receives a pension from eE.F.KA and from the General Accounting Office (Γενικό Λογιστήριο του Κράτους, Γ.Λ.Κ.), the amount is paid to eE.F.KA.
When, if the recipients of the assistance are both spouses or cohabitants, then the assistance in the amount of 250 euros is paid to both recipients. Emergency financial assistance is tax-free and cannot be confiscated (withheld for the benefit of the state or third parties), is not taxed, including a special solidarity fee in accordance with article 43A of Law 4172/2013, and is not counted as income of a citizen.