Larisa: barbecue "sent" citizen in intensive care

At noon on Tuesday, May 31, the alarm was sounded by passers-by who found an unconscious elderly man in the center of the city of Larisa.

According to the police, an EKAB ambulance arrived at the scene and took the victim to the Larisa General Hospital. Emergency room doctors immediately proceeded with the intubation procedure and were surprised to find that a piece of kebab was stuck in the patient’s throat, which is estimated to have led to fainting.

According to the publication larissanet, the foreign body was immediately removed, and now the 65-year-old man is in a stable condition in the intensive care unit of the Larisa General Hospital. According to doctors, his health is improving.

Recall that this is not the first time that the love of “street food” leads gourmets to the hospital bed. A delicious lunch nearly ended tragically for a 74-year-old man in Amaliada. An elderly man choked on souvlaki – a traditional Greek treat, grilled meat. Choking, the man could neither inhale nor exhale. Surroundings arrived in time to help him, gave him water to drink. However, he lost consciousness.

Luckily for him, his son was by his side and the old man was rushed to Amaliada Hospital. Despite not breathing upon arrival, doctor Vangelis Dimitropoulos managed to bring him back to life. According to ilia.news, the man was taken to the Pyrgos hospital for further treatment.

As the Athenian News wrote earlier, in Greece incidents like this happen several times a year.. A little over a year ago, a tourist vacationing in Mykonos, who choked on souvlaki, was also barely pumped out. The girl was saved at the last minute, thanks to the quickness of the tavern worker. The company went to have a bite to eat at one of the well-known catering establishments in Mykonos and ordered souvlaki. Young people began to absorb the dishes brought to them, when one of the girls, in the process of eating souvlaki, choked. The tourist panicked and began to choke. At this time, a diner worker arrived in time, who literally saved her life.

Luckily for him, his son was by his side and the old man was rushed to Amaliada Hospital. Despite not breathing upon arrival, doctor Vangelis Dimitropoulos managed to bring him back to life. According to ilia.news, the man was taken to the Pyrgos hospital for further treatment.

As the Athenian News wrote earlier, in Greece incidents like this happen several times a year.. A little over a year ago, a tourist vacationing in Mykonos, who choked on souvlaki, was also barely pumped out. The girl was saved at the last minute, thanks to the quickness of the tavern worker. The company went to have a bite to eat at one of the well-known catering establishments in Mykonos and ordered souvlaki. Young people began to absorb the dishes brought to them, when one of the girls, in the process of eating souvlaki, choked. The tourist panicked and began to choke. At this time, a diner worker arrived in time, who literally saved her life.



Source link

High-quality journalistic work cannot be free, otherwise it becomes dependent on the authorities or the oligarchs.
Our site is solely funded by advertising money.
Please disable your ad blocker to continue reading the news.
Best regards, editors