CDC: PCR tests are recalled as unreliable

On July 21, 2021, the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announced that effective December 31, 2021, they are withdrawing their FDA “Emergency Authorization” (EUA) recommendation to “Real-Time RT-PCR “tests.

After December 31, 2021 CDC recall Request to the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Tests, first introduced in February 2020 just to detect SARS -CoV-2. CDC is providing this advance notice to clinical laboratories to allow sufficient time to select and implement one of the many FDA-approved alternatives. naturalnews.com with reference to www.cdc.gov

“The use of PCR tests to diagnose covid disease is a global scientific fraud, as no PCR tool can produce quantitative results that would indicate a specific viral load. However, this CDC-approved testing protocol was used to create the illusion of“ casedemic ”, Which showed that hundreds of millions of people around the world are infected with covid.

This was all an elaborate scientific hoax, and anyone familiar with PCR technology (see below) knew this from the beginning.

FDA Positions on PCR cm. research, thanks to which PCR was proposed as a “diagnostic” test.

“CDC approved PCR testing for covid diagnosis was fraudulent from day one.”

PCR instruments are not quantitative instruments. They cannot tell you how much of something is in a given sample. Every laboratory scientist familiar with PCR instruments knows this. However, they continue to follow the global scam to diagnose “positive” cases using PCR testing.

The entire coronavirus pandemic has been based on fraudulent PCR testing schemes, and now the CDC has announced that they are canceling the most commonly used test, possibly in an attempt to replace testing with yet another rogue protocol that can be controlled by health authorities to worsen the “pandemic” on demand ( or perhaps the covid claims were eliminated and victory declared).

From the start, this entire pandemic was nothing more than a globally coordinated PCR testing scam. As the Thermo-Fischer sales representatives told me in person, PCR instruments cannot quantify results. They do not use quantitative instrument calibration curves or quantitative covid external standards. This means that PCR tools do not play a legitimate role in diagnosing anyone with an illness or covid infection. The mere presence of one viral fragment, multiplied trillions of times by PCR cycling, does not indicate anything, has no scientific or diagnostic value.

From Great Game India:

Portuguese Court of Appeal ruled that PCR tests were unreliable and that quarantining people based on PCR tests alone was illegal.

The court stated that the reliability of the test depends on the number of cycles used and the presence of viral load. With reference to Jaafar et al:

“If someone is tested positive by PCR using a threshold of 35 cycles or higher (usually in most laboratories in Europe and the US), the chance that that person is infected is less than 3%, and the chance that the reported result is false positive is 97% ”.

Likewise, an Austrian court ruled that PCR tests are not suitable for diagnosing COVID-19 and that the blocking has no legal or scientific basis.

The court pointed out that “the PCR test is not suitable for diagnosis and therefore does not in itself say anything about a person’s disease or infection.”

PCR analysts and lab technicians are complicit in global covid testing scam

The whole covid pandemic is a farce and it was all based on fraudulent PCR testing. Surprisingly, even PCR specialists and analysts are aware of this. They are taking part in a global scheme of destroying human lives and destroying the global economy, and they are fully aware that the limitations of their own tools mean that PCR-based diagnoses of “positive” covid status are meaningless.

I operate several mass spec instruments in my private laboratory, including QQQ and ICP-MS instruments. I am one of the developers of two quantitative methods that have been carefully developed to quantify glyphosate molecules in food and the concentration of cannabinoids in hemp extracts. I am familiar with instrument calibration, external standards, curve fitting equations, and quantitative analysis. PCR devices are not capable of this. They are not useful for diagnosing infectious diseases because they cannot obtain viral load results from a given sample.

If you want to know how much of something is in a given sample, you have to use much more sophisticated instruments like triple quad mass spectrometers (which I use to test products for glyphosate contamination, among other things).

How reported by Zero HedgeEven Dr. Fauci admits that PCR testing is essentially a scam when it comes to diagnosing covid disease:

Dr. Fauci, mid-November 2020: “What is now kind of evolving into something like a standard … if you get a cycle threshold of 35 or more … the chances of it being confident in replication are slim … This is very frustrating for both patients and doctors: someone comes and they repeat their PCR and it looks like the 37th cycle threshold, but you can almost never culture the virus from the 37th threshold cycle. … So I think if someone comes with 37, 38, even 36, you have to say that these are just dead nucleotides, period. “

In the same way that doctors, nurses and pharmacists are involved in the global covid crime scam, PCR technicians and owners of PCR labs are happily involved in the same scam, probably because they make huge profits from performing fraudulent PCR tests that never will be tested by any legitimate scientific test for accuracy or precision.

In fact, PCR tests are neither accurate nor imprecise. Precision is paramount in quantitative laboratory analysis involving pesticides, heavy metals, etc. There is no such thing as precision when you propagate genetic material in the sample itself. This process, by definition, destroys any meaningful knowledge of mass or concentration in the original sample.

If the same approach were used in breathalyzers for possible drunk drivers, then every living person would be arrested for drunk driving, since at least one alcohol molecule circulates in the blood of every person.

The CDC is withdrawing this PCR method, most likely because it knows the test cannot withstand reasonable scientific scrutiny. They are trying to hide their tracks and a hole in the memory of the rogue test that was used to launch the fake covid planemics in the first place. But we already know that the CDC is a criminal cover for the vaccine industry, and that the CDC has no scientific credibility or authority whatsoever when it comes to legitimate infectious disease testing.

The CDC, FDA, and EMA are simply corrupt Pharmaceutical Cartel mafia employees who have no scientific credibility or credibility in diagnosing infectious diseases. They are similar to PCR tests: simple scams dressed in pseudoscientific mantle, “summarize the authors of the publication.

The opinion of the author of the publication may not coincide with the opinion of the editorial board.





Source link

High-quality journalistic work cannot be free, otherwise it becomes dependent on the authorities or the oligarchs.
Our site is solely funded by advertising money.
Please disable your ad blocker to continue reading the news.
Best regards, editors