Ilion: Martyrdom at Christmas

A 37-year-old man in Ilion died from an electric blanket fire. He had problems with movement.

The tragedy happened on Christmas Day. Under unknown circumstances, the electric blanket, from which the man kept warm, caught fire. The fire engulfed the bed, and the immobilized man died a terrible death, unable to get out of the flames. According to STAR, the fire brigade found only a charred body.





Source link

High-quality journalistic work cannot be free, otherwise it becomes dependent on the authorities or the oligarchs.
Our site is solely funded by advertising money.
Please disable your ad blocker to continue reading the news.
Best regards, editors