In Italy, a 23-year-old girl was accidentally injected with a six-fold dose of Pfizer vaccine!
As international media reported, the young Italian woman mistakenly received six doses of Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine yesterday and was admitted to hospital. According to doctors, the patient does not have any health complications, and she is under observation in a Tuscan hospital.
According to AGI, one nurse made the mistake of using the entire vial while vaccinating a 23-year-old medical student, instead of giving the vaccine.
According to APE-MPE, clinical trials of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine (in the case of an overdose) were terminated with the simultaneous injection of a 4-fold dose. The case of the simultaneous receipt of six doses at once is included in the medical reference book as nonsense.