July 14, 2024

Athens News

News in English from Greece

Man injured in vacuum cleaner explosion


A man is in the hospital with serious burns, who, while cleaning the house, turned on the steam cleaner, and it exploded.

During the breakdown of a household appliance, the young man’s legs were “scalded”. As a result, he, in excruciating pain, is taken to the emergency room of Chalkis. According to local publication evima.gr, the incident took place on Monday afternoon (August 28) when a man plugged in a new household appliance. Then, for some unknown reason, the vacuum cleaner “exploded”, causing the young man to suffer severe burns and injure his leg.

After the doctors gave him first aid, the victim was recommended to contact a plastic surgeon.



Source link

Verified by MonsterInsights