June 12, 2024

Athens News

News in English from Greece

Italy: Berlusconi’s five children agreed on division of inheritance


Silvio Berlusconi’s five children agreed to accept the Cavalier’s inheritance without any disputes or further legal action.

According to Il Messaggero, the children of Berlusconi, the Italian politician and businessman who died last June at the age of 86, agreed peacefully, without disputes or fights, to accept their father’s inheritance.

According to an Italian newspaper, Berlusconi’s eldest daughter Marina and his eldest son Pier Silvio, in accordance with their father’s wishes, receive 60% of his entire fortune. The three youngest children, Eleonora, Barbara and Luigi, who were born in the cavalier’s marriage to Veronica Lario, agreed to receive the remaining 40%.

https://rua.gr/news/european-news/55849-silvio-berluskoni-chelovek-izmenivshij-italiyu-ushel-iz-zhizni-v-vozraste-86-let.html

Based on this agreement, there will be no need to draw up a detailed list to assess the value of each movable and immovable property included in the property of Silvio Berlusconi. According to recent estimates, the overall condition is about seven billion euros.

https://rua.gr/news/obschestvo/56319-zaveshchanie-berluskoni-komu-i-skolko.html

The newspaper also writes that it is considered possible that Berlusconi’s five children will decide to sell Villa Certosa in Sardinia. According to information, there are already buyers who have offered about 300 million euros for the property.



Source link

Verified by MonsterInsights