Kidney beans kill 2-year-old in Greece

In Agrinio, a two-year-old boy swallowed a raw bean that blocked his airway. The boy was immediately taken to the Agrinio hospital, where doctors tried to resuscitate him, and then the child was intubated. In this condition, the baby was transferred to the Rio hospital. Unfortunately, the efforts of the specialists were not crowned with […]

High-quality journalistic work cannot be free, otherwise it becomes dependent on the authorities or the oligarchs.
Our site is solely funded by advertising money.
Please disable your ad blocker to continue reading the news.
Best regards, editors