February 2, 2023

Athens News

News in English from Greece

Mother of 12-year-old sexual exploitation victim to remain in prison

The court decision ruled that the mother, accused of pimping and sexual exploitation of her own daughter, should be kept in custody.

“No” to the request for the release of the mother of a 12-year-old girl from Sepolia was voted by a majority of the members of the judicial council. The judges of the Athens Council of Contraventions rejected the defendant’s request to have her temporary detention commuted to restrictive conditions. According to the information, the majority of the Judicial Council decided that the daughter accused of pimping is suspected of being able to commit new criminal acts if she is released from prison.

The 37-year-old woman from the first moment denied everything that she was accused of. Arguing, on the one hand, by the fact that she reported Ilias Mihos, accused of raping and involving a child in prostitution, on the other hand, her daughter repeats that her mother did not know anything.

Recall, as the “Athenian News” previously reported, the Greek public is in shock, watching the case of a girl from Kolonos (Sepolia), who was involved in prostitution by an “employer”. Information available to the authorities indicates that 100 people allegedly raped the unfortunate child who was “sold” as a prostitute by a pimp. These are users of a particular online platform where the man posted videos and photos of a little girl. Recorded “with clients” conversations, messages, transactions, photographs are just some of the shocking evidence contained in the voluminous 1,000-page case. against a 53 year old businessman.

Recorded on the pages of the case methodical actions of the criminalwho is also the main accused, as well as the names and phone numbers of people who allegedly communicated with the social media profile, which allegedly belonged to the child, but in fact it was “managed” by Ilias Mikhos.

The man, in whose store the girl worked as an assistant, posted in her profile on social networks her intimate photos and videos that I forced to shoot every day. Users of the application simply indicated their age preferences and region, and were able to connect to the teenager’s profile. According to the authorities, hundreds of people were interested in making an appointment with an underage girl by approaching the profile operator. Despite the fact that the defendant represented an older girl, users who saw the photo and video did not hesitate to agree to a meeting, paying from 50 to 70 euros for it. All meetings were held in cars, not far from the Sepolia metro station.

In her shocking account, the mother describes how the girl’s aunt once realized what was going on. “He sent something to her, and at that moment the girl blushed, was embarrassed. Aunt, noticing this, asked why she plays so many hours on her mobile phone? And took the gadget from the hands of the child. An obscene text message was displayed on the screen asking for her intimate “nudity” video. Since this all started”.

In August, the mother of a minor accused the wife of a criminal of trying to “cover for him”, “… she said to me:” Oh, what should we do to stop all this so that our family does not collapse. “He himself tried to hide all this and begged me not to go to the police and not to tell anyone about it. He also promised to bring me psychologists and help financially,” the girl’s mother said.

The authorities, engaged in unraveling the case, which received public outcry, established, among other things, that on mother’s bills received money from Mihos and other persons, presumably, “clients”. And so she ended up in the dock.

Recorded on the pages of the case methodical actions of the criminalwho is also the main accused, as well as the names and phone numbers of people who allegedly communicated with the social media profile, which allegedly belonged to the child, but in fact it was “managed” by Ilias Mikhos.

The man, in whose store the girl worked as an assistant, posted in her profile on social networks her intimate photos and videos that I forced to shoot every day. Users of the application simply indicated their age preferences and region, and were able to connect to the teenager’s profile. According to the authorities, hundreds of people were interested in making an appointment with an underage girl by approaching the profile operator. Despite the fact that the defendant represented an older girl, users who saw the photo and video did not hesitate to agree to a meeting, paying from 50 to 70 euros for it. All meetings were held in cars, not far from the Sepolia metro station.

In her shocking account, the mother describes how the girl’s aunt once realized what was going on. “He sent something to her, and at that moment the girl blushed, was embarrassed. Aunt, noticing this, asked why she plays so many hours on her mobile phone? And took the gadget from the hands of the child. An obscene text message was displayed on the screen asking for her intimate “nudity” video. Since this all started”.

In August, the mother of a minor accused the wife of a criminal of trying to “cover for him”, “… she said to me:” Oh, what should we do to stop all this so that our family does not collapse. “He himself tried to hide all this and begged me not to go to the police and not to tell anyone about it. He also promised to bring me psychologists and help financially,” the girl’s mother said.

The authorities, engaged in unraveling the case, which received public outcry, established, among other things, that on mother’s bills received money from Mihos and other persons, presumably, “clients”. And so she ended up in the dock.



Source link