Late last night, on Saturday, July 6, a 20-year-old tourist from the Netherlands was taken to the hospital by ambulance after diving into an empty pool while intoxicated.
The incident was recorded in a hotel in Hersonissos, when a 20-year-old guy who had previously consumed a large amount of alcohol did not realize that the pool was empty, as a result of which he fell and received serious injuries.
According to information ekritian ambulance drove to the scene and took him to the hospital with injuries to his face and hands.
In the summer season, unpleasant and even tragic cases often occur in recreation areas where there are pools. Just a couple of weeks ago in Patras, a 72-year-old man was found dead in the pool of his house. He got electrocuted. According to TEMPO24.NEWS, he went into the pool when there was water in it to fix the lighting.
The unfortunate old man died when he was electrocuted while doing work. In the morning, his relatives found him dead. The incident took place in the area of Likokhoros. An ambulance arrived at the scene, but, unfortunately, it was too late for the man.
Police arrest owners of beach restaurants in Rhodes
Lifeguard brings 6-year-old girl back to life after drowning in hotel pool
Kozani: in the amusement park "separated" roller coaster (video)