Lucky motorists have been identified who will soon be able to receive their Fuel Pass 2 fuel subsidy payments. This will make their vacation easier (when driving) as the gas subsidy covers some of the high energy costs for July, August and September.
The vouchers.gov.gr platform is scheduled to open this weekend, at the end of July, but there is one obstacle: Not everyone will be able to apply right away.. It is worth noting that the process will be repeated depending on the digits of the tax number AFM. Citizens whose AFM ends in 1 and 2 will be the first to apply. In about 4-5 days, the online platform will be open to everyone, and the money will be received 3 working days from the date of application, writes ieidiseis.gr.
Application for Fuel Pass 2:
- Log in to the vouchers.gov.gr platform with Taxisnet codes and select Fuel Pass.
- Fill in your contact information: email and mobile phone number.
- If you select “Deposit to Bank Account” as the provisioning method, the IBAN of your personal bank account is required.
If you are unable to apply online on your own, you can contact CEP and a staff member will help you complete the application.
There are 4 prerequisites to be eligible for gasoline allowance:
- The car or motorcycle / moped must be in motion (not immobilized and not with surrendered license plates).
- The vehicle must be insured.
- Road tax must be paid.
- The applicant must have at least a share in the joint ownership of the motor vehicle.