Police officers of the Thessaloniki Police Headquarters arrested 22 people in various districts of the prefecture.
The detention took place as part of the implementation of special measures and targeted inspections to prevent and combat offenses.
According to the publication in.gr police officers of the Office for Foreigners, as well as the State Airport of Thessaloniki arrested:
- 3 people for violating the Habituation Substances Act.
- 1 person (a court decision on his case is expected).
- 5 people in cases of theft and attempted theft.
- 1 person for smuggling tobacco products.
- 2 people for cheating.
- 1 person for the storage and use of someone else’s document.
- 9 people for illegal stay in Greece.
Police checks continue systematically and daily.