Company ΔΕΗ announced the myEnergy Coach digital tool to help consumers figure out their energy costs and engage their saving habits.
It will also effectively help reduce energy costs and be helpful in protecting the environment. ΔΕΗ myEnergyCoach is online dei.gr and gives consumers the opportunity to:
- control the consumption of electricity – both at home and at the enterprise;
- receive information about the distribution of energy between electrical appliances;
- receive not only information, but also useful recommendations for saving costs and energy;
- learn about the benefits of replacing old household appliances with energy efficient ones.
However, not everyone prefers online communication, notes newsbeast.gr. In these cases, consumers are offered a personal touch: a team of ΔΕΗ myEnergyCoach energy consultants has been created, who have experience and special knowledge, are competent in matters of sustainability and savings. And they will always be on the side of all consumers:
- help to understand the consumption of electricity;
- consult on energy saving;
- explain in detail how to use the savings tools: ΔΕΗ myEnergyCoach, e-SelfMetering and ΔΕΗ myEnergyHeatPump;
- offer products and services tailored to the needs of a particular consumer;
- talk about the benefits of replacing obsolete electrical appliances.
It is very easy to contact the energy consultants team: just call 800 900 1000 or book an appointment online at one of 33 selected stores. CEO Product Marketing Angelos Spanos says:
“ΔΕΗ listens to the real demands of the times and supports its customers by strengthening its advisory role, always based on customer centricity and sustainability. This is reflected in ΔΕΗ myEnergyCoach, a personalized energy saving consultant that can be found both digitally and in physical presence in in our stores. This “coach” is designed to accurately explore the savings potential of each home, set realistic goals, and provide recommendations that lead to real, measurable energy and cost savings. We are committed to making this energy advisor a benchmark for all of our customers.”