In the coming days, around mid-June, the Tourism for All platform will open, through which vacation vouchers are issued to thousands of Greek citizens.
With a new social tourism program worth about 30 million euros this year, the Ministry of Tourism is trying to support demand for leisure and businesses in the sector, which, after two years of the pandemic, is facing new challenges due to the war in Ukraine and the energy crisis.
New form and structure of the domestic tourism program for the period 2022-2025 will be “performed” according to the “Freedom Pass” standards. The platform will open in June. However, it is unclear whether this will happen immediately, in early June, or, as Deputy Minister of Tourism Sofia Zaharaki said, June 20-25.
The main provisions of the program:
- Submission of applications: from 20 to 25 June.
- Regardless of your AFM number.
- Opportunity to use the voucher: all year round – both in summer and in winter.
- Platform: Tourism4all.gov.gr
- Voucher, amount: 150 € per recipient.
- Selection of beneficiaries: by drawing among applicants.
- Voucher redemption: Freedom Pass electronic system.
- Start of the program: 1st week of July.
- Last year vouchers expired 12/31/2021 (no renewal available).