The online edition “Afinskie Novosti” continues to publish recipes from Irina Fedotova. Pasta with sauce is always prepared quite quickly and simply.
Today let’s cook pasta with canned tuna, tomatoes and bell peppers. A simple recipe for delicious pasta is perfect for any table and will help you out in difficult times, as it is prepared instantly. The dish is very tasty and satisfying, it can be eaten both hot and cold. Just great for summer!
- 300 gr. pasta
- 2-3 tbsp. l. olive oil
- 1 head of onion
- 1 small bell pepper
- 300 gr. grated tomatoes
- salt pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- a little red chili
- canned tuna (160-180 grams)
- Boil macaroni in salted water until almost done. Drain the water, leave half a glass of water to prepare the sauce.
- Fry the chopped onion in a small amount of olive oil for a few minutes (you can also add garlic if you wish).
- Add chopped small red bell pepper and fry everything together until soft.
- Add ripe fresh tomatoes, grated, water in which pasta was cooked, and spices. Cook for 5 more minutes.
- Drain the water or oil from the tuna and add it to the sauce, mix, add the parsley.
- We put the boiled pasta, mix thoroughly, leave for a couple of minutes on the fire and remove from the stove.
- We lay out on plates, add cheese, grated on a coarse grater.
- You can eat both hot and cold.
Enjoy your meal
Don’t forget to watch the video