The Internet edition “Afinskie Novosti” continues to publish recipes from Irina Fedotova. The recipe is a godsend! For the May holidays, for nature and a picnic!
Marinated chicken pieces in a chic marinade and baked with potatoes in the oven. Pork ribs can also be baked this way.
- chicken – 1 kg or more
- 1 kg potatoes
- salt, pepper, oregano, olive oil
- 2 tbsp. l. french mustard
For the marinade:
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- salt pepper
- 2-3 tbsp. l balsamic vinegar
- lemon peel
- Cut the chicken into small pieces.
- Prepare the marinade by mixing olive oil, salt, pepper, oregano, paprika, balsamic vinegar, lemon zest. Pour the marinade over the chicken, mix well and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- We put the meat in a baking sheet, fill the empty space with chopped potatoes, as for frying. Salt the potatoes, pepper, add oregano and olive oil.
- Lubricate the meat with mustard, add water or white wine, a little olive oil.
- Bake for about an hour at 180 degrees, then another 10-15 minutes in the grill mode.
Don’t forget to watch the video