The online edition “Afinskie Novosti” continues to publish recipes from Irina Fedotova. If there is no kefir – it does not matter. Prepare delicious fluffy pancakes in milk, and even with apples. Quick breakfast for kids: pancakes for them can be made small, so they will be much more interesting to eat!
- egg – 1 piece
- salt – a pinch
- sugar – 3 tbsp. spoons
- cinnamon – 1/2 teaspoon
- milk – 1 glass
- flour – 2 cups
- baking powder – 1 teaspoon
- apples – 1-2 pieces
- vegetable oil
- In a deep bowl, stir the egg, salt, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon.
- Add a glass of milk, stir.
- We put the baking powder in the flour and sift everything into a liquid mass. Mix thoroughly. The dough should not be liquid.
- Peel and grate the apples on a coarse grater, add them to the dough and mix.
- Heat the vegetable oil well and put the dough, about a tablespoon. Cover the pan with a lid and fry for a few minutes over medium heat.
- Flip the pancakes to the other side and fry until a beautiful golden color.
- We eat them hot, or with sour cream, or with honey – who likes it sweeter.
Don’t forget to watch the video