The online edition “Afinskie Novosti” continues to publish recipes from Irina Fedotova. We replace meat with fish and prepare a wonderful dish – both for the festive table, and just for Sunday, for relatives and friends! I didn’t expect it to be so delicious!
- – 600-700 gr. fish fillet (I had a frozen cod fillet. Defrost and carefully check for bones)
- – 1-2 onions (cut into half rings)
- – 2-3 tomatoes (cut into rings)
- – 150 gr. hard cheese (you can mix several types of cheese)
- – 100-150 gr. mayonnaise
- – salt pepper
- – Lightly salt the fish fillet and pepper on both sides.
- – Place in a single layer in a baking dish.
- – We put onion on top, cut into rings or half rings – we do not regret it, it should completely cover all the fish.
- – Cut the tomatoes into slices and lay them on top of the onion.
- – Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- – Lubricate with mayonnaise and put in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 35-40 minutes. If a lot of liquid comes out during baking, just drain it.
Don’t forget to watch the video