TRAINOSE SA, a subsidiary of TRENITALIA SA and a member of the Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane Group, a major provider of rail passenger and freight transport, in the context of constantly updating the services provided to passengers, recruits staff for vacant positions.
Dispatchers and train personnel are required, vacancies are distributed as follows: in Athens – fourteen people, in Patras – one.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have a degree in university or technology education, or an equivalent degree from a foreign institution, or a high school diploma in a general or technical field.
- Fulfill their military duties or have a legal exemption from them (presenting a certificate of conscription).
- Have no convictions for a felony or a misdemeanor of disenfranchisement.
- Have a B2 English degree (good knowledge). Proficiency in Italian is desirable (level B2 or C2).
- Have a Computer Skills Certificate (ECDL or similar).
Candidates must select the position of interest from the list, however, retaining the right for the company to hire an employee and place them throughout Greece, based on their needs for services, reports tromaktiko.gr.
Applications must be submitted by March 18, 2022.