In Chania, an explosion and smoke in a kindergarten

A faulty electrical panel apparently caused an explosion and smoke in the premises of the municipal kindergarten in Chania, where there were one hundred children.

Fortunately, the children were not injured and were quickly taken home by their parents. The incident occurred due to a short circuit in the electrical panel, firefighters and police immediately arrived at the scene.

Eleni Zervodaki, head of the Municipal Organization for Social Policy and Education, said the kindergarten is still closed and will only open after the damage is completely repaired, reports newsbreak.

Earlier, our publication reported that in the Ukrainian Donbass shelled kindergarten. The Ukrainian police tweeted the details: “At the time of the shelling of a kindergarten in the Lugansk region, 20 children were just having breakfast in the dining room on the second floor. Fortunately, there were no injuries among the kids. However, three kindergarten workers – two women and a man – received shell shock.”



Source link

High-quality journalistic work cannot be free, otherwise it becomes dependent on the authorities or the oligarchs.
Our site is solely funded by advertising money.
Please disable your ad blocker to continue reading the news.
Best regards, editors