“Maybe he saved the baby”

In Elliniko, fallen wires caused the death of a dog. Children were playing…

In the video below, passers-by are trying to save a dog that died from an electric shock. According to EPT, New Year’s garlands under the weight of snow fell on power lines on Yasonidou Avenue in Elliniko. The wires they cut off fell on the dog, and children frolicked nearby. Miraculously, none of them were hurt.

The frustrated dog owner says, “Maybe my Sherry saved the baby.” And it’s hard to disagree with that. Once again, the authorities are demonstrating their competence, or rather, their lack of it. The holidays are long over, the country is fighting the consequences of Elpis, and no one bothered to remove the New Year’s light bulbs. Who is next?

.



Source link

High-quality journalistic work cannot be free, otherwise it becomes dependent on the authorities or the oligarchs.
Our site is solely funded by advertising money.
Please disable your ad blocker to continue reading the news.
Best regards, editors