A businessman was kidnapped in the suburbs of Athens: the kidnappers demand a million euros

It is claimed that kidnappers a businessman who was abducted from his home on Tuesday evening is being demanded a ransom in the amount of about 1,000,000 euros.

The 40-year-old is a co-owner of an auto parts company well known in western Attica.

The victim left the tavern in Lyosia shortly after midnight and was returning to his home in Drafi, East Attica when he was kidnapped.

During the abduction, he was talking to a friend on his mobile phone. The latter later told the police that he had heard the kidnappers.

The man’s relatives told police that the man had “disappeared” and expressed fears that he had been kidnapped, state broadcaster ERT reported on Wednesday morning.

After some time, a police operation was launched, two burned-out cars were found in the Spata region, also in the eastern part of Attica.

The cars were handed over to the police laboratory for examination; it is not known whether one of the cars belongs to the kidnapped businessman.

On Wednesday evening, Alpha TV reported that the kidnappers had already contacted the victim’s brother, the second co-owner of the company. They demand “one million euros” for the release of the father of two children. The kidnappers advised his brother not to contact the police, as it is “dangerous”.

The kidnappers contacted the family via sms from disposable card phones. Local Media and news sites reported that the kidnappers had also sent a photograph of the victim.

PS It’s strange, why is all this information so actively promoted in the media?





Source link

High-quality journalistic work cannot be free, otherwise it becomes dependent on the authorities or the oligarchs.
Our site is solely funded by advertising money.
Please disable your ad blocker to continue reading the news.
Best regards, editors