The results of the forensic examination on the death of an 8-year-old girl in Keratsini

The conclusion of the forensic scientist about the death of 8-year-old Olga, who died in a sliding factory gate in Keratsini, is appalling.

The gypsy girl died for a long five minutes, during which a ton-weight metal gate pressed inexorably on her body. The constricted lungs did not allow breathing, and the girl was gasping for breath. At the same time, not a single serious fracture was found, only pulmonary edema was recorded, according to the conclusion of the forensic medical examination.

The girl who died from martyrdom asphyxiation lay for another 20 minutes in front of the guard, who passed by indifferently. The tragedy took place on Wednesday 17 November. Surveillance cameras made it possible to see the last minutes of her life

It all started at 5:30 pm when a car drove into the company’s courtyard through a sliding metal gate. The worker pressed the button that closed them and went inside the warehouse. It is not clear why the girl who entered the territory after the car, even seeing the closing doors, remained there. In the last seconds, she realized that she would be trapped and tried to get out. But she didn’t have time – the electric gates closed, pushing the child against the concrete wall. The clock shows 17:31.

Only 20 minutes later, at 17:50, an employee of the enterprise walks past the gate and sees a child being squeezed, but does not realize what it is. At 17:52 he walks by again, and this time he realizes that some kind of “hindrance” is between the door and the wall. At 5:54 pm he is joined by a second employee, as seen in the video, talking on the phone. Then someone presses the button and the gate moves apart, but no one is interested in what kind of “obstacle” prevented them from closing completely.

Meanwhile, the unconscious girl continues to remain in the same place. At 18:31, another truck enters the factory through the gates, and they are closed again by pressing a button, again crushing the child. Then the police arrive at the scene, and then EKAB (at 18:40). But the release of the deceased child was completed only at 21:10 at night by firefighters.

The investigation is ongoing, he still has many questions to answer. In particular, whether the door was equipped with the necessary safety valves. The family of the deceased girl, according to the lawyer, filed a lawsuit against the perpetrators.

The editors know that the gypsies from the nearby camp constantly raiding to nearby houses of local residents, industries and warehouses. Because of this, there have been repeated incidents of violence, both by local residents and by the Roma. Therefore, with a high probability, the girl wanted to go to the territory of the factory in order to steal something. No matter how cynical it may sound, now the family of the deceased girl will try to make full money on her child, having sued the factory owners for the maximum amount.

Source link

High-quality journalistic work cannot be free, otherwise it becomes dependent on the authorities or the oligarchs.
Our site is solely funded by advertising money.
Please disable your ad blocker to continue reading the news.
Best regards, editors