At KEP, registration of those vaccinated abroad for the third booster dose

According to the decree published by the Greek authorities, citizens of EU member states or third countries who received two doses of the vaccine against COVID-19 or received a single dose, i.e. have been fully vaccinated in any country (except Greece), can apply to KEP. (Public Service Center, Κέντρο Εξυπηρέτησης Πολιτών) on the appointment of a booster dose.

Registration of a foreigner vaccinated abroad in Greece is carried out if the medical manipulation was carried out with drugs recognized by the national vaccination committee in a medical organization or institution that legally vaccinates.

It should be noted that vaccination must be carried out with one of the following vaccines recognized by the national vaccination committee:

Pfizer BioNtech Moderna Astra Zeneca Johnson & Johnson / Janssen Ad26 Sinovac / Coronavac Gamaleya (Sputnik) Cansino Biologics Sinopharm Covishield.

Conditions of entry in the register

To register in the register of vaccinated people abroad, the following conditions must be met:

Category 1: Digital or vaccination certificates from EU countries (with QR code)

If the vaccination (full or partial) was carried out with vaccines recognized by the national vaccination committee in a medical institution that carries out legal vaccinations. Then you can apply for registration through KEP, attaching the appropriate certificate or certificate.

Category 2: Vaccination certificates or certificates of citizens living outside the EU (digital or not)

Certificates or approvals must include the following information:

1. Name

2. Surname

3. Date of birth

4. Existing chronic diseases

5. Type of vaccine made overseas

6. Composition of the vaccine

7. Marketing authorization holder or vaccine manufacturer.

8. Number in the vaccination / dose series (whether first or second dose).

9. Date of vaccination.

If the data is from 1 to 9, the application can be submitted through the KEP with the attachment of the corresponding certificate or certificate.

Source link

High-quality journalistic work cannot be free, otherwise it becomes dependent on the authorities or the oligarchs.
Our site is solely funded by advertising money.
Please disable your ad blocker to continue reading the news.
Best regards, editors