Spain: giant skyscraper commissioned

The tallest residential building in Europe was built and commissioned in the Spanish resort town of Benidorm.

The Guardian talks about a unique building called Intempo. The skyscraper is 187 meters high and has 47 floors, but the fastest elevator in the European Union takes residents to the top floor in just a minute. Two twin towers, which are perfectly visible from any corner of the city, have become a worthy decoration.

The cost of apartments in a skyscraper is designed for any wallet. A penthouse in a tower, for example, will cost two million euros ($ 2.35 million). The price of ordinary apartments is from 257 thousand euros (302 thousand dollars) and more. Realtors claim that out of 256 real estate objects, 100 have already found owners: 60% were bought by the Spaniards, and the remaining 40% by citizens of other states – Russia, Germany, Belgium, Scandinavian countries.

The construction of a unique structure began back in 2007 and was accompanied by a periodic change in the owners of the project. Another of them went bankrupt in 2014, and construction froze. The current owner, investment fund SVP Global, bought the debts from Sareb bank for 60 million euros. In 2018, the construction of the skyscraper resumed, and now the building is completely ready for the settlement of the happy owners of brand new apartments in the tallest building in Europe.





Source link

High-quality journalistic work cannot be free, otherwise it becomes dependent on the authorities or the oligarchs.
Our site is solely funded by advertising money.
Please disable your ad blocker to continue reading the news.
Best regards, editors