Horror! Dangerous snake in the toilet

A vacationer at Efxinoupolis Camping in Magnesia had to experience the real horror. When the woman went to the toilet, a snake stuck out of the toilet … a snake!

Panic gripped the tourist when she, opening the door to the dry closet, saw that there is a huge viper in the toilet… She immediately began to call for help. Campers and camp authorities came running to her cry. A fire brigade was immediately called to the scene. The brave guys arrived at the camp and managed to catch the snake, calming the audience.

As it turned out, the rescuers were not called in vain. A poisonous snake, a viper, was found in the toilet bowl, the bite of which could cost life if the appropriate measures of medical assistance were not provided in time.

Just recently there was a similar case, but with a non-poisonous reptile. The nightmare was going to the toilet of a young girl from the Pefka district of Thessaloniki. Lifting the toilet lid, she suddenly saw a snake there!

The reptile probably did not crawl through the sewers, as one might think (and as we have seen more than once in horror films), but most likely, on the contrary, fell into the toilet, ending up in the bathroom. The incident was reported on Facebook by Stelios Geronimakis, a Wildlife Action volunteer, who was summoned to remove the intruder.

According to the expert, the reptile, although it looked like a poisonous snake, was actually a snake, a yellow snake, completely harmless. The girl was just in a panic and sounded the alarm in fright. It seemed to her that the snake was hissing and preparing to throw.

Residents of not only the suburbs, but also the cities of Greece often encounter snakes. If you noticed the “uninvited guest”, call the rescuers, because you can hardly determine for yourself whether a poisonous snake is in front of you or not.

The reptile probably did not crawl through the sewers, as one might think (and as we have seen more than once in horror films), but most likely, on the contrary, fell into the toilet, ending up in the bathroom. The incident was reported on Facebook by Stelios Geronimakis, a Wildlife Action volunteer, who was summoned to remove the intruder.

According to the expert, the reptile, although it looked like a poisonous snake, was actually a snake, a yellow snake, completely harmless. The girl was just in a panic and sounded the alarm in fright. It seemed to her that the snake was hissing and preparing to throw.

Residents of not only the suburbs, but also the cities of Greece often encounter snakes. If you noticed the “uninvited guest”, call the rescuers, because you can hardly determine for yourself whether a poisonous snake is in front of you or not.





Source link

High-quality journalistic work cannot be free, otherwise it becomes dependent on the authorities or the oligarchs.
Our site is solely funded by advertising money.
Please disable your ad blocker to continue reading the news.
Best regards, editors