Following Turkey and France, the United States joined the uplifting genre of open letters from the military to the leadership.
A group of 124 retired generals and admirals posted on the website flagofficers4america.com an open letter regarding what is happening in the country, stating that now (!) there is a decisive war between “supporters of constitutional freedom” and “supporters of Marxism” (!).
Well, you know these “Marxists” – Biden, Harris, Clinton, Obama …
Our Nation is in deep danger. We are fighting for our survival as a Constitutional Republic more than ever since our founding in 1776. The conflict is between the supporters of socialism and Marxism against the supporters of constitutional freedom and freedom.
During the 2020 elections, 317 retired generals and admirals signed an “Open Letter from Senior Military Leaders” and announced that the 2020 elections could be the most important elections since the founding of our country. “When the Democratic Party greets the Socialists and Marxists, our historical way of life is at stake.” Unfortunately, the truth of this statement was quickly revealed, starting with the electoral process itself.
Without honest ones who accurately reflect the “will of the people”, our Constitutional Republic is lost. Electoral integrity requires ensuring that there is one legal vote cast and counted per citizen. Legal votes are determined by the approved state legislature using government IDs, verified signatures, etc. Today, many call such reasonable control “racist” in an attempt to avoid fair elections. The use of racial terms to suppress evidence of eligibility is itself a tyrannical intimidation tactic. In addition, the rule of law must be upheld to ensure integrity in our electoral processes. The FBI and the Supreme Court must act quickly when election irregularities are discovered, and not ignore them, as they did in 2020. Finally, HR1 & S.1 (if adopted) will destroy the fairness of the elections and allow Democrats to stay in power forever, violating our Constitution and ending with our Representative Republic.
Beyond the elections, the current administration launched a full-scale assault on our constitutional rights in a dictatorial manner, bypassing Congress, with over 50 executive orders quickly signed, many of which changed the effective policies and rules of the previous administration. In addition, population control measures such as excessive lockdowns, school and business closures, and most disturbingly, censorship of written and spoken expressions are direct attacks on our fundamental rights. We must support and hold accountable politicians who will oppose socialism, Marxism and progressism, support our Constitutional Republic, and insist on responsible financial management, with a focus on all Americans, especially the middle class, and not on special interests or extremist groups that are used to dividing us into warring factions.
Additional questions and actions in the field of national security:
1. Open borders threaten national security by increasing human trafficking, drug cartels, terrorist infiltration, health / CV19 dangers and humanitarian crises. Illegals are flooding our country, resulting in high economic costs, crime, lower wages and illegal voting in some states. We must re-establish border controls and continue building the wall while supporting our dedicated border control personnel. Sovereign states must have controlled borders.
2. China is America’s biggest external threat. The establishment of a cooperative relationship with the Chinese Communist Party encourages them to continue moving towards world domination in military, economic, political and technological terms. We need to impose more sanctions and restrictions to thwart their goal of world domination and protect America’s interests.
3. The free flow of information is critical to the security of our Republic, as evidenced by the freedom of speech and press contained in the first amendment to our Constitution. Censorship of speech and expression, distortion of speech, dissemination of disinformation by government officials, individuals and the media is a method of suppressing the free flow of information, a tyrannical method used in closed societies. We must confront this on all fronts, starting with the removal of Section 230 protection from big technologies.
4. Renewed participation in the erroneous Iranian nuclear deal will result in Iran acquiring nuclear weapons along with their means of delivery, thereby frustrating peace initiatives in the Middle East and aiding a terrorist nation whose slogans and goals include “death to America” and “death Israel. ” We must oppose the new agreement between China and Iran and not support the Iranian nuclear deal. In addition, continue to pursue Middle East peace initiatives, the Abraham Accords, and support for Israel.
5. Shutting down the Keystone pipeline removes our newly established energy independence and forces us to be energetically dependent on countries that are not friendly to us, while eliminating valuable US jobs. We must reopen the Keystone pipeline and restore our energy independence for national security and economic reasons.
6.Using the US military as political pawns with thousands of troops deployed around the US Capitol building, patrolling barriers to guard against a non-existent threat, while imposing politically correct policies such as dividing critical racial theory on the military through Combat Mission seriously impairs the willingness to fight and win the wars of our country, creating a serious national security problem. We must support our military and veterans; focus on fighting, eliminate the aggressive infusion of Political Correctness into our army that is damaging morale and cohesion in the fighting.
7. The rule of law is fundamental to our Republic and security. You cannot put up with the anarchy observed in some cities. We must support our law enforcement officials and insist that the RA, our courts and the MOJ enforce the law on an equal, fair and consistent basis for everyone.
8. The mental and physical condition of the commander-in-chief cannot be ignored. He must be able to make quick, accurate decisions on national security matters concerning life and limbs anywhere, day or night. Recent inquiries from Democratic leadership about nuclear code procedures send a dangerous signal to national security for nuclear armed adversaries, raising the question of who is responsible. We must always have an undeniable chain of command.
Under the leadership of the Congress of Democrats and the Present Administration, our country has taken a decisive left turn towards socialism and a Marxist form of tyrannical rule, which must be opposed now by electing presidential and congressional candidates who will always defend our Constitutional Republic. The survival of our nation and its cherished freedoms, liberties and historical values are at stake.
We urge all citizens to participate now at the local, state and / or national level to elect the political representatives who will act in Saving America, our Constitutional Republic, and hold those currently in office accountable. The “will of the people” must be heard and respected.
By link you can download the text of the letter in English along with a list of signers
That’s how they are, the American “People’s Will”. I have no other Narodnaya Volya members in the USA yet for you.
The Democrats have already exposed them – in fact, they are white cis-gendered dorks with an average age of 80 who vote for Trump and oppose transgender people in the military.
PS. By the way, it was announced yesterday that at the request of local residents in the Rio Grande, a 13.5-mile section of Trump’s wall would be completed even despite the ban from Washington. I wonder how the propagandists who poured shit on Trump for this wall will present its completion. It will be interesting to see …